How to make standard ICT test program
Publisher: Administrator Date：2020-04-24
ICT (In-Circuit Test System), commonly used in Chinese called online tester (this manual refers specifically to the assembly circuit board online tester), is mainly used for assembly circuit board (PCBA) testing. "Online" here is a literal translation of "In-Circuit", mainly referring to electronic components on the line (or on the circuit). Online testing is a test technique that does not disconnect the circuit and does not remove the component pins. "Online" reflects that ICT focuses on detecting circuit board assembly problems by testing the components on the line or opening and shorting the circuit. Mainly test the open and short circuits, resistance, capacitance, inductance, diodes, transistors, transistors, ICs, etc. of the circuit board!
Main online tester brands: tri (telephone), jet (Jiezhi), newsys (new system), okano (Okano), zhf (Zhenhuafa), tescon (Tescon), gwposhell (Guwei), src (Xinghe), dlt (Deli Tai), concord (Zhenfa), HP (HP), cyntd (Yata) and other ICT tester types.
So what information is needed to make ICT test fixtures?
A. Customers need to provide information
1. Documents: PCB files or GERBER files and BOM table need to be provided;
2. For PCB: need to provide PCB mounting board and empty board;
3. Dimension data: Need to measure the height of the ICT fixture used by the customer before, so that the customer does not adjust the height of the ICT tester press when using it.
B. Documents required for production by the jig factory
1. In terms of documents: PCB files or GERBER files and BOM tables need to be processed into drilling files and test programs;
2. On the PCB side: PCB mounting board and empty board are required to calculate the height of the ICT fixture bar and whether it reaches the principle of good handling and placement;
3. Size data: need to measure whether it reaches the height of the ICT fixture used by the customer before, so that the customer does not adjust the height of the ICT tester press when using it;
4. Needle position data: whether to test whether the needle position is in the corresponding position according to the line requirements.