FPC magnetic carrier
Advantages of FPC magnetic carrier:
1. Choose imported alloy materials: good flatness and high temperature stability;
2. High temperature resistant magnet (300 degrees) to ensure permanent magnet during reflow soldering process;
3. Special steel sheet with magnetic treatment, good elasticity, no deformation at high temperature;
FPC magnetic vehicle performance:
1. Because the steel sheet is flattened on the surface of the FPC, the flow of solder during FPC reflow is reduced to ensure stable welding quality and reduce defects;
2. Guarantee in material selection, pallet life;
3. Simple operation, convenient and high stability;
4. Insulation to prevent deformation of FPC.
Comparison of magnetic reflow soldering tray and silicone board:
1. Stability: The magnetic reflow soldering tray flattens the FPC in the magnetic state of the steel sheet. It is a physical process. The magnetism can be increased or decreased according to the requirements. It will not change due to factors such as temperature and time, and is more stable.
Silicone board adopts chemical action, it will change under temperature, time and other conditions, and the stability is insufficient. In particular, the viscosity drops after a certain period of use, and the viscosity drops when not cleaned during use. The substrate deforms when FPC is over-reflowed. Affect welding quality;
2. Life: The material used in the magnetic reflow soldering tray, the working principle is a physical process, all are high temperature resistant materials, as long as it is not damaged or in an accident state, it can be used permanently. In the process of using the silicone plate, a chemical process is used, and the silicone material will age during use, including Japanese materials, which have not been reflowed more than 1,000 times. The cost is very high;
3. Quality: The magnetic reflow soldering tray protects the FPC at the same time when it is working, and will not damage the FPC when taking the board. In order to ensure the smoothness of the FPC, the silicone board has a certain viscosity, but it will stick to the PPC when taking the board, which makes it difficult to take the board and deform the FPC.
Magnetic reflow soldering tray compared to ordinary tray:
1. Quality: The magnetic reflow soldering tray is flattened on the surface of the FPC, and the flow of solder during FPC reflow is reduced to ensure stable welding quality and reduce defects. Ordinary trays can only use high-temperature adhesive paper around. In the process of reflow soldering, it is easy to cause deformation in the middle of the FPC, overflow of tin water, and poor welding. Affect the quality. At the same time, the magnetic reflow soldering tray can reduce the difficulty of taking the board and the deformation of the FPC caused by the high temperature adhesive paper sticking to the PPC when taking the board;
2. Cost: Magnetic reflow soldering tray, easy to use to reduce the front personnel, and the rear section of tearing adhesive paper, while reducing the amount of high temperature adhesive paper. A large investment. For mass-produced products, cost has an advantage.